That time of the month

Iam greatful i was born a girl. Boys suffer so much daily ...having to wake up with a boner isn't any fun. I also heard peeing with a boner is very painful. It makes me wana laugh at them so much. You know men can get a boner anytime anywhere. Ever hugged someone then you feel something hitting you, that's a boner right there! They can't even control it. Immediately they see a pretty lady or a momo with a big ass they get a boner. This can happen so many times in a day that when we count at the end of the month being a lady is so much better. We women only suffer three/four days in a month and thats not all women. There are those special ones who don't get cramps at all. sometimes i wish i was them but then again i appreciate the pain.
I won't lie i don't count my days hehe i know some of you ladies reading this are probably judging me but it's ayt. I wait for the signs i mean everybody knows their body best. It may  be that stomach ache the day before or that lower back pain, or pimples all in all we get the signs and know that time of the  month is near.
its during this time when we are allowed to have numerous mood swings and not give a damn about it. Its  because we are going through excruciating pain. Sweet things like choclate are no no during these three days. All we want to do is stay with that hot water bottle next to our stomach the whole day to reduce the pain or get that bascopan and not worry about the pain at all. During these three-four days we cannot tolerate stupidity. We get mad so fast and don't want any problems. Gents when you know your girlfriend is ovulating just treat her like a queen if you live together if not you will hate youself, or just stay away for those days.
I loved it when i was in high school and my period  would skip for months. I never cared since i knew i hadn't done anything so why worry. Those were the best months since no cramps at all just living life like a 6 year old girl. But when my pal told me her's skipped a whole year damn i was envious not even worried which is ironic since mine just never stayed that long. The longest they skipped for  me was 6months, i wanted 12 months too .... i know it sounds crazy but thats me. can't wait for menopause when i'll never ovulate.
Whenever someone says 'iam cramping'  you immediately remember you ovulate and that time of the month is near. There was a time my friends started ovulating before me and they were busy complaining about cramps and looking for medicine to reduce the pain. When you  hear the word cramps and you're about to ovulate it gets to your head and you start ovulating there and then. My friends say ni kuvutana, when a group of girls who hang around each other a lot tend to nyesha(ovulate) the same time. This makes us know who hasn't been taking care of herself through the month because when people start kunyesha ..... she's just  the only one left alone scared and worrying if she's pregnant.
What disturbs me are those women who are sex addicts and still wana have sex when ovulating. C'mon you know you are unclean for those days so stay away from sex for those days it won't hurt you at all. Now if you cannot and still have sex during that time of the month, who washes those beddings? eeeww just the thought of it creeps me out.
Moving on that time of the month is very special so take care peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers