friends

I dunno what to give and what to leave out. anyhu where do I start? friends are the greatest gifts we have. iam a really social person so I have many friends plus I build good raport with people very fast. If you asked me 8 years ago whether I'd still be friends with my primary school classmates I'd have denied it. well those are the people who iam close to now and they are prolly the only friends who I'd rely on to help me in tough times. even if we argue I know we'll always be friends.

yesterday I went to 10-a-side for rugby and I got to see so many friends of mine who I hadn't seen in a while. those moments you share with friends should be treasured because apart from family what else do we have on earth? we have friends. this is why I do value friendships so much. so we hanged out and as usual we had fun.
then one of my friends told me that I work so hard to hide my feelings especially when I like someone. of course we laughed about it but it's the truth. I mean y should I hint that I've got the hots for you? I don't want to uplift your ego coz if I do that utajiringa kama tausi na sitaki jambo hilo lifanyike . the ladies reading this i know you understand. when a hot guy knows you like him, he can do anything since he already knows you dig him and it won't stop. so I take charge and I ensure you never know I like you. my crushes kill me softly after passing by me or entering a room where iam n leave. when they leave that's when i exhale. so you can imagine how long I hold air inside. I rarely wonder what would happen if I tell someone I have a crush on them but then again no it's best not hearing someone said "becca told me she has a crush on me " can you imagine the embarrassment ... No! lemme stay with my feelings locked away.

going back to my topic of today, enjoy the time you have with friends. even when you get mad at them you'll end up making up after all. remember you never miss the water till the well runs dry.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers