VALENTINE DAY

its valentines day! To me this is just a normal day,but this year i wanted to make ME happy. i had no plans for the day till when my friend called me and came to get me from home. how did you spend your valentines day?
i went swimming with my lovely friends,overcame the fear of diving when i was pushed in deep end by cate,at the end of the day i had fun now i'm so tired i just want to take a nap but i have to finish this blogpost.
back to the main topic of today,i think valentines day is overrated. A guy who waits to treat his girlfriend on valentine day is failing 354 days a year. if you are dating treat your loved one daily...it doesn't hurt, does it?
for those who love surprises/who were surprised by their boyfriends like my pal Yvonne, when her boyfriend showed up from Nairobi with gifts for her....aaawww... i know you will always remember this day.
if you are single and in a long lasting relationship with freedom and fun, do something that makes YOU happy. this valentines make YOU happy, don't wallow in sadness because you don't have a boyfriend. Have fun today, go out if you want to.


Happy Valentines day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers