crossroads

When it comes to matters of the heart, we mostly end up at cross roads. We never know what to choose. We are always afraid and i am no exception.
You know the confusing times when a guy wants you and at that time your feelings for him are non existant, then when you want him he's no longer available. I know its frustrating. That is an example of a cross road. You don't know which path to take.
When a guy you like hits on you ... it feels good. Especially those ones who you would never think notice you. That is something that happened to me, i was taken aback then i told myself this was too good to be true. At first i never realised i liked the guy so much. We were already friends for many years and i would rather keep the friendship than lose it when we broke up as a couple.So i turned him down and i felt bad for doing it. I mean nobody enjoys breaking hearts.
When i did that i thought it was the best thing for both of us. Clearly i had made a decision for him which was wrong. He is very persistant. He kept on coming back and i kept on turning him down. I even told him his persistency was annoying me and i asked him why he never gave up. He told me that 'never say never' is what drives him. Hmmm at that moment i was thinking....throw in the towel dude!!! But he didn't.
Now i'm sitted on my bed wondering why i didn't take a chance with him yet i still like him. So my point is, avoid getting to the point where i am now. the 'I regret moment' or the 'i wish i did moment' sucks.
A pal of mine told me one time that we should make a move before its too late. After all the greatest failure is not trying at all because then you wonder what if. Therefore i'll make my move soon enough.

Lesson learnt is to take a chance, you never know the results till you try .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers