SKIRTS

This post is dedicated to my friend Dorah Pamba who passed away on 1st June.

since her semester started in may, it was her first semester in fourth year she was doing a lot of shopping for skirts. this was to be a semester for wearing skirts and doing away with jeans. it was a nice idea and she was on this journey with other friends apart from me. I don't have even one skirt in my closet and i want to change that even though i love my jeans too much.
anyway back to the main topic about skirts, there are long skirts, below the knee skirts and really short skirts.
1)pencil skirts
2) long skirts
3) peplum skirts

4) tulip skirts
5) church wear
 6) fringed skirts
 7) petite skirts
8) ruffled skirt
9) gathered skirt
10) sarong
11) box pleated skirts
12) fall skirts
13) high waist skirts
14) circular skirts

15) a line skirt
a pleated a line skirt


R.I.P Dorah we miss you dearly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers